Friday, April 28, 2006

Can I be cloned?

Spent way long time today working on my humorous short story about a struggling writer, to whom God reveals himself. But God proves to be, well, insane and really not very pleasant. And now God is thinking of revoking mankind’s free will, because he thinks he made a mistake. I had hoped to come up with an ending, but instead I spent a good four hours revising the completed half of the story (i.e. getting absolutely nowhere), and messaging back and forth on Gaydar, an internet sex line. I want to clone myself, leave one of me to play around, go out for lunch, cruise boys, go to the movies, lie on the beach, while the other me sits at my laptop and works all day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaydoun said...

Good idea to clone yourself. That way one of you can stay in Sydney, while the other continues to travel the world and see friends who are too darn lazy to fly all the way to Oz

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Free Hit Counters